These 5 million dollar surf YouTube clips make them the world ‘s most popular tours.
What do you think?
At a time like this, where the number of visits is fundamental in communication over other criteria, these surf videos are really the most viral entire history of our sport on the internet.
Videos that have broken records of visits millionaires (numbered until the time of this writing) on You Tube as:
– Mike Parson in ‘Struck in Tsunami’ The opening scene in Jaws Billabong Odyssey.
Filmed by a helicopter but today a drone could.
– ‘Code Red’ in Teahupoo 2013.
– Robbie Maddison in ‘Pipe Dream’ by DC Shoes.
– The ‘attack’ Mick Fanning shark at the end of Jeffreys Bay.
– Entubandonos with CJ Hobgood.
Samsung VRque technology allows us to view 360 degrees by moving the cursor over the video.
5 surf videos most viewed in history surf youtube . See Surfing in xcooltube .
xcooltube.com, is a viral video website dedicated to humorous , funny, sports and video games videos, including wild stunts, wacky animals, sports bloopers, funny commercials, song and dance parodies and more. Our videos are submitted to us by users like you, licensed from our partners, or produced by the xcooltube staff.
© 2015 cool tube